“Future-proofing” system to allow for further upgrades
At the base of the Heysen tunnel a fog detection system is linked to four remote stations to communicate whether there is a need to operate lights during daylight conditions.
SAGE Automation is Australia’s leading provider of industrial automation and control services.
As a trusted adviser to our clients, we draw on our diverse industry experience and technical excellence, to support large asset owners to achieve control, enhanced efficiency and improve the value and productivity of their business.
SAGE has a national footprint, is fiercely independent and employs a 250 strong agile workforce, which allows us to deliver certainty for clients across the defence, infrastructure, manufacturing, resources and utilities sectors.
Using our integrated lines of business, SAGE delivers exceptional outcomes including:
- Projects – We are specialists in the delivery of innovative industrial automation and control solutions, we draw on our diverse industry experience, world class engineering capability, technical excellence and robust project execution practice to deliver certainty.
- Manufacture - Our Manufacturing Centre of Excellence provides custom design and manufacture of industrial control panels, power switchboards and is a valued partner to leading original equipment manufacturers.
- Service - Our national team of specialist technicians provide peace of mind with 24/7 rapid response support for critical industrial automation and control technology.
- Business Optimisation - Through a holistic current situation analysis of your business we use LEAN principles, Manufacturing Execution and Manufacturing Operations Management Systems to affect real outcomes in productivity gains and cost reduction.
- Training – We are up-skilling today’s workforce with thorough, flexible and effective training, using leading automation and control technology platforms. Delivered using a proven combination of facilitator led, practical and online methods.