Our national team of specialist technicians provide peace of mind with 24/7 rapid response support for critical industrial automation and control technology.
SAGE Service provides certainty and peace of mind for companies with leading edge technologies and critical production requirements.
Our fully qualified team of Service Technicians draws on SAGE’s extensive resources and wide experience from our work across a diverse range of industry sectors. They are skilled in fault resolution and have rapid response times, minimising the down time of your critical equipment.
For urgent assistance now, call 1800 724 373
SAGE complements your team with:
- Support of your critical production and equipment
- Rapid response to minimise downtime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Support by fully qualified technicians who are specialists, not generalists, backed up by a structured escalation procedure to more than 100 industrial control system engineers at SAGE Automation
- Technical service support drawing on experience from diverse customers across different sectors
- Complex fault finding equipment and a proven fault resolution record
- Seamless support of shift and holiday coverage
- Ability to integrate into your workplace ensuring Safety, Quality and Environmental standards are upheld
- Options: you choose the support option which suits you, from ‘As Required’ service support, right through to Premium Support with priority call-outs, reporting and a dedicated technical team.
SAGE offers four levels of Service: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze and a portfolio of specific services including support for your:
- Electrical Control Systems
- PLC and SCADA Systems
- Safety Systems
- Servo Systems
- Communication Networks
- Radio Telemetry Systems
- MES Solutions
- Drives – VSD’s
South Australia Service Manager
Victoria Service Manager
Queensland Service Manager
Western Australia Service Manager
Nothern Territory Service Manager
New South Wales Service Manager
Tasmania Service Manager